Introduction Video!



Tuesday 4 June 2013

Brushing up on the Spanish... preping has started... and over-exciting news...

I can't believe I watched a whole series of that piece of crap...

Have moved on to "Aventure Time" (La Hora de Aventura!) and House... I'm not sure if that can technically be called "moving on" since we're talking about a cartoon meant for children (which is, by the way, balls to the walls good... so bollocks to you if you haven't see it. Watch it in English or Spanish, it's hilarious either way), and a mainstream boring as hell medical drama which is saved only by Hugh Laurie's outstanding portrayal of a modern-day Sherlock-Holmes rip-off.

In addition the wheels of preparation have finally started to grind forward... my to-do list is now looking mildly intimidating (that's a good thing...) and I have a few nights booked in CancĂșn and Playa del Carmen for when I'm fresh off the boat.

Really chose the name of this blog well because the whole damn thing is massively over-shadowed by me wondering why the balls I'm actually doing this, and yet compelled to go forward and get on with it...

Expect video blogs soon... try not to get over-excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment