Introduction Video!



Sunday 9 June 2013

Mexico... is it safe or what?

When I tell people I'm going to Mexico for the summer I get the same reaction basically every single time. First it's "OMG OMG OMG, it's going to be AWESOME, you're going to LOVE it." and a whole load more of that nonsense.

This is almost certainly followed 10 minutes later by... "hey... er... Listen, you know Mexico can be a little dangerous". That tone almost immediately then turns into... "Be really careful. It's really dangerous out there. I read X, Y and Z in the news etc etc..."

So I was more than a little happy to come across a soothing reality check posted on another Mexican travel blog...

http://isitsafetotraveltomexico.com/2013/05/07/is-it-safe-to-travel-to-mexico-unequivocally-yes/

Why argue with the experts?

Unequivocally safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment